May 14, 2014
Mobilizing Pastors and Churches, Paid Internship Opportunity
We need your help! In just over a month, Liberty Counsel and its Pastors and Patriots Initiative will be launching its “Who Will Stand?” campaign, in an effort to dramatically affect the 2014 elections this coming November through igniting the body of Christ to action! Here is where we need the help.
We will be hosting Pastors and Wives meetings (usually a luncheon) in the critical “Swing States” of our country. These meetings have been designed to encourage and challenge church leaders to become engaged, in addition to supporting a citywide church rally six weeks following the Pastors and Wives meeting. The luncheon media presentation will feature nationally recognized Christian leaders, such as Governor Mike Huckabee, Historian David Barton, Evangelist James Robison, Liberty Counsel’s Mat Staver, and many, many more.
We are in need of finding two, college-age young men who are willing to serve as our Technical Road Team to handle the setup and tear down of equipment at the Pastors and Wives meetings. Their responsibilities would be as follows:
• Driving a van and pulling a trailer.
• Setup of one-screen, rear projection, multimedia presentation with sound system at 4 to 6 meetings each week. States include Florida, Texas, Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, Arkansas, Louisiana, South Carolina, and Virginia.
• Help with material preparation and distribution.
• Teardown of equipment and reloading of trailer.
• On weekends, pick up one of several rotating “Host Pastors,” who will be the emcee at all meetings throughout a given week. On Fridays, return them to prearranged airport and pick up the next week’s “Host Pastor.”
• Sleep in prescheduled motels, eat at restaurants, and have all expenses paid.
• Schedule for these two technicians begins June 14, 2014, in Knoxville, TN, and ends September 24, 2014, again in Knoxville.
Each technician will be paid $2,000 at the conclusion of the completed tour. No prior technical experience is necessary, as training will be provided. Basic requirements include a “servant’s heart,” positive work ethic, ability to work in a team environment, and a desire to serve the Lord and to make a difference in turning our beloved country back to God.
If you care about America and can, or know of someone who could, help fill these important positions and help change the course on which we are presently headed, contact Chris Hughes at Chris@lcaction.org for more information and an application.
Take Back America
This revised edition (2011) by Mat Staver lays out the clear biblical and historical basis for bringing America back to her roots.
"God is the foundation of good government and national prosperity...America is broken...Something must be done. America doesn't need another program. Money won't fix our problems. Articulate politicians will not save us. We need God in America again."
Paperback, 118 pages. Suggested Donation of $12.00.
Join the conversation!
this Liberty Alert or
Join Freedom Federation and view us on
If you’d like to receive this information by email, please subscribe to our free Liberty Alert list.
Liberty Counsel does not charge clients for representation, so we depend on individuals, groups, and churches that care about advancing religious freedom, the sanctity of human life and the family. Liberty Counsel is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization that accepts tax-deductible donations. Donate or order resources by calling Liberty Counsel at 800-671-1776.
Liberty Alert RSS Feed