Lancaster, PA – James Thomas Shoemaker (19). Quarryville man accused of using phone to look at 10-year-old girl in Sheetz restroom. Fox 43, April 18, 2016, available athttp://fox43.com/2016/04/18/quarryville-man-accused-of-using-phone-to-look-at-10-year-old-girl-in-sheetz-restroom/. The girl told her mother, who was waiting for her outside the bathroom, that a man was in the adjoining stall using his cell phone camera to record her as she used the facilities. Employees called the police, who found the man still in the bathroom an hour later, using his phone to access pornography, while in the stall, as well as using the camera on the phone to look under other stalls in order to view women next to him.
2. Clearwater, FL – Ricky Blake Thompson (18). Police: Man attacks 6-year-old girl in women’s bathroom. KLFY News, April 30, 2016, available at http://klfy.com/2016/04/30/police-man-attacks-6-year-old-girl-in-womens-bathroom/. A 6 year old girl panicked and screamed when she saw a man in the women’s restroom at Macy’s. The man in question claimed that it was an “accident” that he was in the “incorrect bathroom” and when the young girl screamed, he “panicked” and “placed his hand over her mouth in an effort to silence her.” The young girl then fell to the floor. The man turned himself into the authorities after the incident.
3. Olympia, WA. - Unidentified male. Sexual Assault Victims Speak Out Against Washington’s Transgender Bathroom Policies. Daily Signal, January 25, 2016, available athttp://dailysignal.com/2016/01/25/sexual-assault-victims-speak-out-against-washingtons-transgender-bathroom-policies/ YMCA Communications Director resigns, 300 families cancel membership due to YMCA policy allowing men into women’s restrooms. Prior to the statewide YMCA policy, the YMCA in Pierce County began allowing “transgender” members to use the locker room of their choosing. When the policy was formally written, the communications director (a sexual assault victim) told her superiors that she could not support this decision. YMCA asked her to resign, and promised 10 weeks’ severance if she kept quiet. After 300 households canceled their memberships over the new policy, in September 2015, YMCA scaled it back to try to appease the members that were leaving. By December 2015, however YMCA had reinstated the policy of allowing men in women’s lockers (and vice versa), stating that it was simply following state law.
4. Seattle, WA – Unidentified male. Seattle man in women's locker room cites gender rule. KGW News, February 16, 2016, available athttp://www.kgw.com/news/local/washington/seattle-man-in-womens-locker-room-cites-gender-rule/45248512. A man walked into a woman’s locker room and began to undress. Evans Pool was open for lap swim on February 8, 2016, when a man wearing his bathing suit entered the women’s locker room and began to undress. The women went to the staff who asked the man to leave, but the man stated that since Washington law had changed, he had a right to be in the locker room of his choice. “No one was arrested in this case and police weren't called, even though the man returned a second time while young girls were changing for swim practice.” See alsohttp://www.intellectualtakeout.org/blog/incident-highlights-problem-transgender-bathroom-laws
5. Prince William County, VA – Richard Rodriguez (30). Police: peeper dressed like a woman arrested at Potomac Mills, InsideNOVA.com, November 7, 2015, available at Mall. http://www.insidenova.com/headlines/police-peeper-dressed-like-a-woman-arrested-at-potomac-mills/article_ed53ae70-8d6c-11e5-94aa-cfd12cd8f99a.html; Man dressed as woman suspected of filming multiple women, including a woman and her 5-year-old daughter, in mall restrooms. The suspect in multiple incidents, a 30 year old man used a bag to conceal a camera to film women as they used the restroom facilities in the Potomac Mills. See also http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Dressed-as-Woman-Arrested-for-Spying-Into-Mall-Bathroom-Stall-Police-Say-351232041.html
6. Toronto, Canada – Two unidentified males. October 2015. University “temporarily” closes two “transgender” bathrooms due to “peeping” incidents. MRCTV, October 9, 2015, available at http://www.mrctv.org/blog/university-dumps-transgender-bathrooms-after-peeping-incidents; Two incidents that occurred 5 days apart at the University of Toronto caused the University to close the transgender bathrooms as a temporary measure after voyeurism by males. In both reports, two different male students were caught spying on females as they used the showers in the bathrooms. The male students used their cell phones to take pictures of the females as they showered. Only the “gender neutral” bathrooms where this incident took place were closed, other “gender neutral” facilities on the campus remained open to males. See alsohttp://www.dailywire.com/news/330/university-toronto-dumps-transgender-bathrooms-pardes-seleh
7. Gwinnett County, GA - Jeffrey Wayne Shumate (38). Man dressed as woman accused of attacking real estate agent, July 22, 2015, available at http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/real-estate-agent-says-she-was-attacked-man-dresse/33425296; (“We don’t know why he decided to dress in women’s clothing and we don’t know his motivation,” said Cpl. Michele Pihera with the Gwinnett County Police Department.
The real estate agent was showing the man a home along Sugarloaf Parkway, in Gwinnett County, on Wednesday morning.
“When she (the real estate agent) got there she felt uneasy about the situation. She didn’t want to go inside the home by herself,” Pihera said.
After the man exited the home, he attacked the agent who was waiting on the front porch, according to investigators. She was able to track down a passing car, and they called 911.
“She tried to fight off the offender and she tried to run away and ultimately that probably saved her life,” Pihera said.
8. Toronto, Canada – Christopher Hambrook (37). Sexual predator jailed after claiming to be ‘transgender’ in order to assault women in shelter, LifeSiteNews, March 4, 2014, available at http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/sexual-predator-jailed-after-claiming-to-be-transgender-in-order-to-assault; Predator who claimed to be transgender declared dangerous offender, Toronto Sun, February 26, 2014, available at http://www.torontosun.com/2014/02/26/predator-who-claimed-to-be-transgender-declared-dangerous-offender; Shocking case proves ‘Toby’s Law’ is flawed, Toronto Sun, February 15, 2014, available at http://www.torontosun.com/2014/02/15/shocking-case-proves-tobys-law-is-flawed; A sex predator’s sick deception, Toronto Sun, February 15, 2014, available at http://www.torontosun.com/2014/02/15/a-sex-predators-sick-deception.
9. Halifax Township, PA - Austin Christopher Wikels (23). Man who portrayed himself as ‘cross dresser’ arrested for alleged role in sexual assault, state police say, Penn Live, May 2, 2014, available at http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2014/05/cross_dresser_sexual_assault_h.html .
10. Liverpool, England – Paul Williams (46). Perverted cross dresser jailed after breaching sexual offences prevention order, Liverpool Echo, Feb. 6, 2014, available athttp://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/wallasey-cross-dresser-jailed-after-6681097.
11. San Francisco, CA – “Dana” McCallum (32). So-called “transgender” female Twitter engineer, charged with raping his estranged wife the day after serving her with divorce papers, Daily Mail Online, April 11, 2014, available at http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2602740/Transgender-female-Twitter-engineer-charged-raping-estranged-wife.html ; “Transgender” [sic] women’s rights advocate and prominent Twitter engineer charged with rape, The San Francisco Examiner, April 11, 2014, available athttp://www.sfexaminer.com/sanfrancisco/transgender-womens-rights-advocate-and-prominent-twitter-engineer-charged-with-rape/Content?oid=2761316 ; Respected Twitter Engineer “Dana” McCallum Charged With Rape, ValleyWag, April 11, 2014, available at http://valleywag.gawker.com/respected-twitter-engineer-dana-mccallum-charged-with-r-1562193427.
12. Perth, Australia – Gavin Scott (52). Transvestite wearing dress groped female shop staff, Scottish Express, March 21, 2014, available athttp://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/466020/Perth-Transvestite-stands-accused-of-sexual-assault “He admitted sexually assaulting three young women during a bizarre course of behavior lasting almost three months.”
13. Oklahoma City, OK – Christopher Todd Gard (40). Homeless Man Wearing Women’s Panties Accused of Assaulting Young Girl in OKC, News9.com, Sept. 16, 2013, available athttp://www.news9.com/story/23443942/homeless-man-arrested-wearing-womens-panties-accused-of-assaulting-young-girl-in-okc-gas-station-bathroom (40 year old man hides in bathroom and attacks an 8 year old girl).
14. Marion County, Arkansas -Carl Dahn (31). Cross-dressing Bergman man arrested for Internet Stalking & Computer Child Pornography, Marion County Sheriff’s Office, Aug. 21, 2013, available at http://www.marioncountysheriffar.com/press_view.php?id=531&PHPSESSID=03b625299605b9203bb394ab3bd9c541;.
15. Bergman, Arkansas - Sean Gossman (24). “Transgender” Adrian man gets 7 years in federal child porn case, Daily Telegram via , April 20, 2014, available athttp://www.lenconnect.com/article/20140420/News/140418764; Thumb Drive Found In Park Leads To Arrest In Child Porn Case, CBS Detroit, May 16, 2013, available athttp://detroit.cbslocal.com/2013/05/16/thumb-drive-found-in-park-leads-to-arrest-in-child-porn-case/.
16. Falls Church, VA – Carlos Guillermo Suarez Diaz (46). Police Make Arrest in March Cross Dressing Sexual Assault Case, Falls Church News, May 4, 2013, available athttp://fcnp.com/2013/05/04/police-make-arrest-in-march-cross-dressing-sexual-assault-case/ ; Falls Church man arrested in sexual assault of teen, Wash. Post, May 5, 2013, available at http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/falls-church-man-arrested-in-sexual-assault-of-teen/2013/05/05/c56cc43c-b592-11e2-92f3-f291801936b8_story.html .
17. Lisbon, Ohio - Aaron LaGrand. Crossdressing molester to spend at least 15 years in prison, The Review, Aug. 6, 2013, available athttp://reviewonline.com/page/content.detail/id/568264/Crossdressing-molester-to-spend-at-least-15-years-in-prison.htmlross-dresser charged with sex crimes, Salem News, Sept. 28, 2012, available at http://www.salemnews.net/page/content.detail/id/558716/Cross-dresser-charged-with-sex-crimes.html?nav=5019; EL man charged with child rape enters insanity plea, Salem News, Nov. 15, 2012, available at http://www.salemnews.net/page/content.detail/id/560335.html
18. Ft. Myers, Florida - John Maatsch. Crossdresser attempts murder - Maatsch gets 15 years for attempted murder, burglary, ABC7, April 29, 2013, available at http://www.abc-7.com/story/22111060/maatsch-gets-15-years-for-attempted-murder-burglary#.U3UzkPldVj4.
19. England - Unidentified male. Hunt for flasher in stockings, Leicester Mercury, June 8, 2013, available at http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Hunt-flasher-stockings/story-19217295-detail/story.html .
20. Palmdale, CA. - Jason Pomare (33). CBS/AP, Man in Woman’s Clothes Accused of Videotaping Inside Macy’s Restroom, CBS Los Angeles, May 14, 2013, available athttp://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/05/14/man-in-womans-clothes-accused-of-videotaping-inside-macys-restroom/ ; Palmdale man arrested for videotaping in women’s bathroom, Antelope Valley Times, May 14, 2013, available at http://theavtimes.com/2013/05/14/palmdale-man-arrested-for-videotaping-in-womens-bathroom/ ; Man Disguised as Woman Recorded “Hours” of Mall Restroom Video: Investigators, 4 NBC Southern California, May 16, 2013, available at http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Secret-Recording-Store-Mall-Antelope-Valley-Palmdale-Restroom-207541101.html ; DA: Cross Dressing Man Secretly Videotaped Women in Macy’s Bathroom, KTLA5, May 14, 2013, available athttp://ktla.com/2013/05/14/da-cross-dressing-man-secretly-videotaped-women-in-macys-bathroom-2/#axzz2YYtnPDRK ; Man wore dress, wig to videotape women in bathroom, deputies say, Los Angeles Times, May 14, 2013, available at http://articles.latimes.com/2013/may/14/local/la-me-ln-man-videotape-women-in-restroom-20130514.
21. Loma Linda University, San Bernardino, CA - Rodney Kenneth Petersen. Man Dressed As Woman To Take Photos Of Female Students: Police, Huffington Post, June 25, 2013, available at http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/25/-rodney-kenneth-petersen_n_3496651.html; Cross-dressing man busted trying to spy in female college dorm, The Daily Caller, June 27, 2013, available at http://dailycaller.com/2013/06/27/cross-dressing-man-busted-trying-to-spy-in-female-college-dorm/.
22. Ventura County, CA. - Unidentified male. Man wearing women’s clothing sought for indecent exposure to children ages 5 to 10 years old, Ventura County Sheriff’s Department via Ventura December 10, 2012, available at http://ventura.edhat.com/site/tidbit.cfm?nid=105124&nc=1.
23. Evergreen State College, WA – Clay Scott “Colleen” Francis. Liberty Counsel sends letter to Thurston County prosecutor re Clay Scott Francis, November 2, 2012,https://www.liberty.edu/media/9980/attachments/110212_-_Ltr_-_Thurston_County_Prosecutor.pdf; College officials cite ‘non-discrimination’ law to admit biological males into women’s locker rooms on campus, Campus Reform, Nov. 2, 2012, available at http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=4482 ; Parents’ outrage as transgendered woman is permitted to use the women’s locker room ‘exposing himself to little girls,’ Mail Online, Nov. 3, 2012, available at http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2227562/Colleen-Francis-Outrage-transgendered-woman-permitted-use-college-womens-locker-room-exposing-himself.html ; College OKs “transgender” man’s full monty to underage girls in women’s’ locker room, The Daily Caller, Nov. 6, 2012, available at http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/06/college-oks-transgender-mans-full-monty-to-underage-girls-in-womens-locker-room/; College Allows Transgender Man to Expose Himself to Young Girls, n.d., available at http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/college-allows-transgender-man-to-expose-himself-to-young-girls.html .
24. Bakersfield, CA. - Kristopher Lawless. Torture suspect once busted in drag for prostitution, , Nov. 6, 2012, available athttp://www.bakersfieldnow.com/news/local/-dressed-as-a-woman-looking-for-sex-177420741.html; Kristopher Lawless, Alleged Attempted Murderer, Once Arrested For Prostitution While Wearing A Dress, Huffington Post, Nov. 6, 2012, available at http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/06/kristopher-lawless-attempted-murder_n_2082959.html .
25. Everett, WA – Taylor J. Buehler (18). Man wearing bra and wig arrested in women’s restroom at local college, Sky Valley Chronicle, March 17, 2012, Police: Man in bra and wig found in women’s bathroom, , March 16, 2012, available at http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Police-Man-spotted-in-womens-bathroom-wearing-bra-wig-142987265.html. A man wearing a bra and wig was spotted in a women’s bathroom at Everett Community College. A staff member at the college alerted security when they spotted the man entering the women’s restroom; police found that the suspect entered the restroom while two women were using the facilities. When the man was questioned, he stated that he had gone into the bathroom to use the facilities, but then admitted, after being taken into custody, that in an earlier incident, he took a shower in the women’s locker room for purposes of sexual gratification. http://komonews.com/archive/police-man-in-bra-and-wig-found-in-womens-bathroom
26. Dallas, TX - Paul Ray “Paula” Witherspoon (56). Male “Transgender” [sic] registered sex offender ticketed for using ladies room, NBC News, May 2, 2012, available athttp://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/05/02/11501842-transgender-woman-ticketed-for-using-ladies-room?lite ; Transgender Woman: Convictions Irrelevant to Citation,, May 3, 2012, VIDEO available at http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Transgender-Woman-Convictions-Irrelevant-to-Citation-149923975.html. Mr. Witherspoon, a convicted serial child rapist who previously raped two girls, engaged in “gender identity or expression” by frightening a woman in a hospital restroom designated for use by women and girls, while wearing earrings, a skirt, and a large bulky ankle GPS device worn by paroled felons considered likely to re-offend. His parole had been previously revoked at least twice: in 2007 when Witherspoon was charged with assault and returned to prison until 2010, and again when he was arrested in 2011 for sending out pornographic photos of himself over the internet. Nevertheless, Lambda Legal representative Ken Upton claimed that pedophilic male serial sex offenders like Mr. Witherspoonshould be allowed to access private women and girls’ facilities regardless of legal gender status as long as he and other men are “using the bathroom in a way that is consistent with the gender that they live in day in and day out”.
27. Milwaukie, OR - Thomas Lee Benson (39). Cross-dressing, convicted sex offender released to community supervision. "Mr. Benson has been known to dress as a female to gain access to undressed minor females by frequenting restrooms, dressing rooms, changing rooms, aquatic centers and pool locker rooms." Oregon Live, May 3, 2012, available athttp://www.oregonlive.com/milwaukie/index.ssf/2012/05/cross-dressing_sex_offender_re.html. http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-city/index.ssf/2011/10/cross-dressing_sex_predator_se.html Benson “keeps going to locations where children congregate.” Benson was arrested at an aquatic park when he went inside dressed as a woman and made contact with a little girl in the ladies locker room. He had been caught in the women’s dressing room at an Oregon athletic club; a dressing room at Portland's Mt. Scott Community Center in 2007, and was again caught in a women's dressing room at a Nordstrom store in 2009, all dressed in women’s attire.https://allisonslaw.wordpress.com/tag/thomas-lee-benson/ Benson said he wants people to know he’s addicted to cross-dressing and he’s vowed to stop; however he is not certain he can change. “My drug of choice is women’s clothing,” he said. “The high I get is by having people look at me and say, ‘You are a woman.'” “Yes I have done things in the past that are bad, but I would also remind people I do not go around having sex with young girls anymore, and I have not been doing that in over 15 years,” he said.
28. Calgary, Canada – Matthew Harks. Name change for convicted pedophile, Calgary Sun, Aug. 25, 2012, available at http://www.calgarysun.com/2012/08/25/name-change-for-convicted-pedophile.
29. South Devon, England – Mark Lazarus (39). Cross-dresser branded ‘high risk’ to women, Western Morning News, Sept. 27, 2012, available athttp://www.westernmorningnews.co.uk/Cross-dresser-branded-high-risk-women/story-16994889-detail/story.html ; Cross dressing sex attacker who attempted to rape a pensioner of 71 in public toilet was obsessed by skirts, Mail Online, Sept. 12, 2012, available at http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2209304/Mark-Lazarus-Cross-dressing-sex-attacker-obsessed-skirts-tried-rape-woman-71-Teignmouth-Devon.html .
30. Altamonte Springs, FL. – Steven Shepard (60). Man accused of trying to rape woman admits he’s a cross-dresser, , Sept. 4, 2012, available athttp://www.wesh.com/news/central-florida/Man-accused-of-trying-to-rape-woman-admits-he-s-a-cross-dresser/16480216#!NBP8v ; Cross-dressing man attacked woman in laundry room, police say, Orlando Sentinel, Sept. 4, 2012, available at http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-09-04/news/os-cross-dressing-man-laundry-attack-20120904_1_cross-dressing-man-laundry-room-altamonte-springs-police .
31. Temecula, CA. – Javier Cortez (45). Police: Man Raped Child, Wore Her Underwear, Temecula Patch, April 24, 2012, available at http://temecula.patch.com/groups/police-and-fire/p/man-accused-of-raping-child-wearing-her-underwear .
32. Birmingham, UK. – Joel Hardman (23). Student wore a female rubber mask and wig to spy on women in public toilets, Mail Online, May 11, 2011, available athttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1385889/Joel-Hardman-wore-female-rubber-mask-wig-spy-women-public-toilets.html#ixzz31o5D5Yy7 ; Shamed Birmingham student Joel Hardman avoids jail sentence over policeman attack, Birmingham Mail, Feb. 1, 2012, available at http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/local-news/shamed-birmingham-student-joel-hardman-178076 ; Bullring toilet pervert who wore mask and fancy dress to spy on women given community order, Birmingham Mail, May 11, 2011, available athttp://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/local-news/bullring-toilet-pervert-who-wore-154191 ; Perv in mask & wig spied on girls in loo, Daily Star, May 12, 2011, available athttp://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/190477/Perv-in-mask-wig-spied-on-girls-in-loo.
33. Sacramento, CA. – Parolee Renell Thorpe (33). Crossdressing Suspect Arrested for Raping Woman, CBS Sacramento, April 17, 2011, available athttp://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2011/04/17/crossdressing-suspect-arrested-for-raping-woman/; Sacramento Sheriff’s deputies nab parolee linked to home invasion, Sacramento Bee, April 17, 2011, available at http://blogs.sacbee.com/crime/archives/2011/04/sacramento-sher-99.html .
34. California - UC Berkeley – Unidentified man (20’s -30’s). Man Disguised as Woman Allegedly Sneaks into RSF Women’s Locker Room, Takes Pictures, The Daily Californian, October 13, 2010, available at http://archive.dailycal.org/article.php?id=110753 ; Cross-Dressing Peeping Tom Lurking on Cal Campus, NBC Bay Area, Oct. 13, 2010, available athttp://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Cross-Dressing-Peeping-Tom-Lurking-on-Cal-Campus-104878219.html; Cross-dressing Peeper Infiltrates Cal Women’s Locker Room, East Bay Express, October 12, 2010, available at http://www.eastbayexpress.com/92510/-archives/2010/10/12/cross-dressing-peeper-infiltrates-cal-womens-locker-room .
35. Canberra, Australia – Unidentified male (20’s-30’s). ACT police seek cross-dressing flasher, The Sydney Morning Herald, March 25, 2011, available athttp://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-national/act-police-seek-crossdressing-flasher-20110325-1c9rt.html .
36. Manchester, U.K. – Qasim Anwar (30). Crossdresser cabbie convicted of rape, Manchester Evening News, April 20, 2010, available athttp://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/local-news/crossdresser-cabbie-convicted-of-rape-958087 (“carried out the attack dressed in make-up, a wig, women's clothing and high heels); Transvestite rapist jailed, Manchester Evening News, April 19, 2010, available at http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/transvestite-rapist-jailed-963868 (“Father-of-two Anwar, known in the gay village as Layla, had denied rape. He claimed the woman was an eager participant who had led him on.”).
37. Calhoun, GA – Norwood Smith Burns - Police: Man Undresses in Front of Children in Walmart Restroom, WSB-TV Atlanta, March 24, 2010, available athttp://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/police-man-undresses-in-front-of-children-in-walma/nJckr/ ; Cross-dressing man arrested for exposure at Walmart, Atlanta Journal-Constitution, March 25, 2010, available at http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/-cross-dressing-man-arrested-for-exposure-at-walmar/nQddG/.
38. Ayr, UK – Gavin Boyd (50). Life term for Ayr cross-dressing killer, BBC News, May 26, 2010, available at http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10164595 ; Gavin Boyd was freed to murder Vikki McGrand, Daily Record, June 4, 2010, available at http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/local-news/gavin-boyd-freed-murder-vikki-2424458 ; Cross-dressing sex beast is jailed for 20 years after murdering woman he feared would reveal secret, Daily Record, May 27, 2010, available at http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/cross-dressing-sex-beast-is-jailed-for-20-1060080.
39. Campbelltown, Australia – Noel Crampton Hall (26). Sex change killer Maddison Hall to be free as a bird, The Daily Telegraph, April 3, 2010, available athttp://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/sex-change-killer-to-be-free-as-a-bird/story-e6freuzi-1225849057946. Did Hall get fellow prisoner pregnant?’ Sydney Morning Herald, Sept. 21, 2006, available at http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/did-hall-get-fellow-prisoner-pregnant/2006/09/21/1158431837244.html
40. Oklahoma City, OK. Phillip John Ortega (56). Police: Man Wearing Ladies’ Swim Suit Exposes Himself, News9.com, Oct. 22, 2009, available athttp://www.news9.com/story/11366771/police-man-wearing-ladies-swim-suit-exposes-himself.
41. UK. – Known as “A”. Transsexual prisoner wins right to be in female prison, The Telegraph, Sept. 4, 2009, available at http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/6138325/Transsexual-prisoner-wins-right-to-be-in-female-prison.html .
42. Fresno, CA. – Richard Masbruch. Transgender inmate faces complaint, Prison Reform Movement’s Weblog, December 5, 2008 available athttp://prisonreformmovement.wordpress.com/2008/12/06/transgender-inmate-faces-complaint/ ; People v. Masbruch, 920 P.2d 705, 13 Cal. 4th 1001 (Cal. 1996), available athttp://law.justia.com/cases/california/cal4th/13/1001.html .
43. Boulder, CO – Wesley Francis Cox (44). Woman in Peeping Tom case IDs bedroom as own, Daily Camera, Dec. 16, 2008, available at http://www.dailycamera.com/ci_12953132 ; Police want help identifying owners of stolen underwear, Daily Camera, Dec. 3, 2008, available at http://www.dailycamera.com/ci_13107916.
44. Detroit, MI - Jeremy Paul McIntosh (27). Police: Cross-dresser rams lingerie store, UPI, April 16, 2008, available at http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2008/04/16/Police-Cross-dresser-rams-lingerie-store/UPI-37931208371777/?st_rec=63871069941991. (McIntosh was "arrested while wearing blue women's pants, red sandals, a flower-print top and matching bra," and "accused of driving his Geo Tracker into the wall of Intimate Ideas lingerie store seven times after telling a 20-year-old female employee he was upset he didn't get a job there").
45. Hillsborough, OR. – Eric Triton Kincaid (29). Lingerie-clad man in Beaverton woman’s closet claims misunderstanding, OregonLive, April 7, 2008, available athttp://blog.oregonlive.com/breakingnews/2008/04/he_was_in_her_closet_in_a_wig.html .
46. Norwich, U.K. - Steve Wright (48). UK hooker-slay suspect said to cross-dress, UPI, December 12, 2006, available at http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2006/12/20/UK-hooker-slay-suspect-said-to-cross-dress/UPI-45481166647768/?st_rec=63871069941991 ("’He was very strange and used to scare us’," ‘Tina,’ 45, said…Wright is said to have regularly worn high heels, a skirt and a wig when he went looking for vice girls while he worked in Norwich.”); found guilty of slayings, UPI, February 2, 2008, available athttp://www.upi.com/Top_News/2008/02/22/British-serial-killer-gets-whole-life/65311203703658/; http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2008/02/21/Defendant-guilty-of-killing-5-prostitutes/47331203648190/ .
47. Durham, N.H. – Joseph Greenquist (18). Teen charged with stealing panties, AP via , Sept. 12, 2006, available at http://www.pantagraph.com/news-/teen-charged-with-stealing-panties/article_d363d37b-d97d-5815-b2bc-ea5d8bb3afc3.html .
48. Matsuyama, Japan – Eichi Yamamoto (33). Cross-dresser arrested in bath house, UPI, Nov. 27, 2003, available at http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2003/11/27/Cross-dresser-arrested-in-bath-house/UPI-63871069941991/
49. Exeter, UK – Marcus Hance (32). 10 years’ jail time for man whose meticulous rape plot failed, The Guardian, July 26, 2000, available athttp://www.theguardian.com/uk/2000/jul/27/4; Crossdresser put together ‘rape kit’ to attack student, The Telegraph, July 27, 2000, available athttp://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1350541/Crossdresser-put-together-rape-kit-to-attack-student.html.
50. Lehigh County, PA – Unidentified male inmate. Female prisoner contends that transvestite prisoner, who is a biological male, raped her in the shower. The Morning Call, June 17, 1984, available at http://articles.mcall.com/1984-06-17/news/2417979_1_female-inmate-prison-officials-prison-authorities
Please check back for frequent updates.